Saturday, December 02, 2006

Submitting Your Work

I know it's not easy for new writers to let go of your writing and send it into the cold world of publishing, but if you don't you'll never see your name as a by line. Today's prompt is a bit different. I challenge you to send in the piece you've shown to friend or family. If you're looking for a market, contact me and I'll see if I can help. I read Sharon Hurley's Get Paid to Write blog and I thought of all the people I know who love to write but never submit. Don't let fear of rejection stop you from submitting. It's part of life as a writer.

Today's Writing Prompt:

Choose a piece you've already written. Polish it up and submit.

Donna
Check out more articles and classes on writing at the Inspired Author

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.