Pumping Your Muse Writing Prompt:
Write a short scene or story that shows internal conflict and then resolve it. It does not have to be something big or disastrous. We experience conflict in little ways everyday. Here are a few suggestions if you're short on ideas.
- Turmoil over making a doctor's appointment
- Phone is ringing...should you answer?
- Spot boyfriend/girlfriend with someone else
- Reach for the toilet paper and the spool is empty or put on upsidedown
- Those people over there are laughing...
Photo credit: cdedbdme
**Check out Donna Sundblad's books on Kindle: Pumping Your Muse, Windwalker, Beyond the Fifth Gate, The Inheritance