Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Watch What You Wish For


I remember a moment in time when my pre-teen daughter said, "If I could only get braces, I'll never want another thing in my life."

I said, "I wish I had a recorder."

Man by our very nature never seems never to have enough, as our current economy testifies. For today's prompt, the theme will center on a wish come true...but let's add a twist. The reality wished for is not what the wisher intended.


Pumping Your Muse Prompts

Choose one of the following wishes to use as a springboard for your story:

*I wish I had a husband just like...
*I wish I could be as thin as...
*I wish she loved me like I love her.
*I wish I could get that car, then the girls...
*I wish Sci-fi was real
*I wish I could get pregnant

I'd love to hear what you do with this one! Have fun!

* * *
Check out my latest interview at Stories That Read You.And my 4 star review at Teens Read Too!

No comments: