Monday, November 20, 2006

NaNo Day 19 - On the Road

It's not easy keeping up with a blog while on the road because internet access it not at my fingertips. However, the NaNo words keep marching forward. I had worked ahead to create a buffer in my word count with travel and time with family and friends ahead. Today I only added a few hundred words, but 500 or so words is better than nothing and keeps the characters and plots actively growing in my thoughts.

Today's Prompt:

Consider window characters in your story. (Characters that see into the main characters' lives.) Write a short scene through the eyes of a window character that sheds new light on the storyline.

Donna
Check out more articles and classes on writing at the Inspired Author

NaNoWriMo Current Word Count: 34,680

No comments: